Monday, August 4, 2014

Prayer Encouragement: " Where Is The Hope?" by SkyMom, Terrie Chevaillier


Where Is The Hope?





Discipline your children, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to their death. 
Proverbs 19:18



Who needs to be encouraged by this scripture today?  



Here it is, for all moms to see.  God's Word is active, alive, and true.  It is relevant and meaningful back from the beginning of time until today and to eternity!



So guess what?  You can still discipline your children.  Today!  And everyday! 



And what's the promise?  For in discipline, there is hope.  Did anyone wake up today feeling hopeLESS?  Is it time to put discipline into practice in your home? 



It is NEVER too late.



Let's pray God's Word:



Dear Father, thank You for Your Word that guides me in my parenting path.  You tell me that there is hope found in disciplining my children.



Some days, I feel discouraged and without hope.  Could this be because I have failed to discipline? Convict me by the power of Your Spirit and lead me to repentance in this area.  Restore hope in my home.  I do not want to be a willing party to my children's death.  Great is Your faithfulness to me to help me do this.



Put other moms in my path who know how to discipline.  Show me the way that leads to life in parenting my children and and helping them walk a path of right living.



In discipline there is hope!  Help me as I seek to understand.



Amen.
~Terrie Chevaillier

No comments:

Post a Comment