Thursday, June 18, 2015

What I Wish I Had Known - Tori Miller



It wasn’t until seven years ago that we learned of Sky Ranch, and immediately signed up both our girls. They had an amazing first experience and have never looked back, as they have been going every summer since!  We just wish we had learned of Sky Ranch for our girls at an earlier age and started them going younger.  I highly suggest sending your camper to camp as soon as you think they are ready and you are ready…earlier the better, so they can begin to make memories and be apart of something special each summer.  


This was written my my oldest daughter this week as we dropped off her younger sister at Sky Ranch for Sigma Leadership.

"After going to Sky Ranch for 7 years, it's weird that I'm not going to be a camper this year because I completed all the phases of the Lifemap yet I am so excited for my sister and everyone else getting to soak in these last moments as a sigma camper at Ute Trail. I'm forever wishing y'all could just pack me in your suitcase and take me along. /// I am so thankful for Sky Ranch and all that it has taught me about myself, relationships and most importantly my walk with the Lord. The Life Map of Sky Ranch has grown me into the person I am today-starting young and now about to enter college. I am so thankful for the friends that I got to see today as they are pouring their heart into these kids all summer- I can’t wait till I’m a counselor with y’all next year. praying and see y'all in a few weeks!!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment