Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just yummy...

To start off our recipes I thought I would share one of my all time favorites... everyone always knows when they are sick, have a baby, move into a new home, or any church function this is what they will get from me...
Sopapllia Cheescake Recipe

2 8oz Cream cheese
2 pkgs Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 cup sugar
1 t vanilla

topping:
1 stick of butter
lots of cinnamon sugar

In an unbuttered 8x12 dish unroll 1 pkg cresent rolls on bottom. Do not seperate.
Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Spread over rolls.
Top with other pkg of rolls.
Pour 1 stick of melted butter on top.
Sprinkle lots of cinnamon sugar on top of butter.

Bake @350 for 30-40 min.
Let me know what you think and what dish are you known for always bringing?

No comments:

Post a Comment