Sunday, November 21, 2010

M/D Experience by Debbie Snyder

Where do I begin? The entire weekend was full of surprises and adventures at every turn. Whether it was designing your daughters wedding dress out of toilet paper or making a beautiful cross out of mosaic tiles it was all so much fun.  One of our most memorable moments was our dinner together.  You walked into a candle lit room with a table all to yourselves. There were questions on the table, for you to ask each other. It was a special time I'll never forget. I wrote down everyone of my daughters answers.  The one that stuck out to me the most was the question, if you could change something about yourself, what would it be?  Waiting for Sarah to say something superficial she said mommy I would change that I would not be a sinner anymore. I have to tell you, it took all that I had to hold back my tears.
 The entire weekend will definitely go down as one of the most memorable times I had with my daughter. I can't wait to come back next year and make many more memories.
~Debbie & Sarah Snyder



No comments:

Post a Comment