Monday, November 29, 2010

Tamara Brock shares what M/D Means to her...

Mother Daughter is one of my favorite events we do at Sky Ranch. I love the relationships that are either made or deepened that weekend. It always spurs me to love my mom well and encourages me find opportunities to be intentional with her. I can't thank the mom's enough because they are such incredible examples to me...between carving out an entire weekend just to spend time with their daughter and dancing crazy or doing whatever it takes to bond with them is AWESOME! I know one day when I am a mom I will look back on this weekend and continue to learn from it. 
~Tamara Brock





For all those pairs that want to continue the Pinkapalooza dance party here are a few top hits from that night: 
- Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
- Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus
- Wavin' Flag by Knaan
- Joyful Noise by Flame
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough by PureNRG
- Baby by Justin Bieber
- Fanatics by 116 Clique

No comments:

Post a Comment