Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Prayer Encouragement: "Appointed to His Service!" by SkyMom, Terrie Chevaillier


Appointed to His Service!

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service
 1Timothy 1:12


I had the sweet privilege of hosting the Sky One and Two boy’s counselors
at my home this past weekend as they gathered for 
rest, fun, and fellowship to celebrate their last week of working together for Session One at Sky!
If you have a son attending Sky One or Two…..be ready.
These guys are appointed, without a doubt!
They LOVE your campers.
I got to hear stories of how they loved these little men, 
played with them, prayed with them, and discipled them.
Their passion for service ignited a passion in me and my family 
by just being with these guys for an evening.
I think if I got to hang out with them for one full week….I would
be FOREVER changed!
Forever changed because of Christ in them.
Let’s pray God’s Word:
Lord Jesus, thank You that you give strength to young men to 
disciple and love on little men at Sky Ranch.
Thank You that you consider them trustworthy with these 
precious little souls and that you specifically 
appoint them to YOUR service.
Thank you for young men and women that are answering the call 
to serve Your precious children this summer at Sky Ranch.
Put a desire in the hearts of the campers to someday
come back to Sky Ranch and work in some capacity.
Thank You that You are always preparing hearts for Your service!
Amen

~Terrie Chevaillier

No comments:

Post a Comment