Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lisa Life Lesson- " Praying Scripture over our Children"


I believe in the power of prayer.  Even more than that, I believe in the power of praying the scripture over our children.  God’s word is alive.  When we pray it, we unleash the power of the Holy Spirit.  I’ve prayed scripture over my children their entire lives.  God gets all the glory for the work He does in and through them.  

As your children start a new, fresh school year, here’s prayers of protection to pray over them.  Remember, God didn’t leave His throne when that class list was put together.  He is in control.  Give Him total control to do His will in the life of your/His child.  I’m praying protection (amongst other things) over my sophomore at Baylor this year.  Here’s my prayer sheet for her.  You can insert your child’s name where Camryn’s name is.  God bless you, MOM.  You’re WOW upside down, you know?!

Prayers of Protection for Camryn

Lord God, honor the prayers I lift up to You for Camryn’s protection.  Protect her at all times through the praying of Your word in Jesus’ name.  Amen.

God, in accordance with Your Word…

I pray that Camryn knows that the Lord God, who goes before her, will fight for her.  Deuteronomy 1:30

I pray the Jesus has given Camryn the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt her.  Luke 10:19

I pray that no weapon formed against Camryn shall prosper and every tongue which rises against her in judgment, You, God, shall condemn.  Isaiah 54:17

I pray that if Camryn will indeed obey your voice, God, and do all You speak, then you will be an enemy to her enemies and an adversary to her adversaries.  
Exodus 23:22

I pray that you, Lord, are faithful, who will establish Camryn and guard her from the evil one.  1 Thessalonians 3:3

I pray that if God is for Camryn, who can be against her? Romans 8:31

In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pray these things.  Selah. 


(From Praying God’s Will for My Daughter by Lee Roberts)



Blessings,
Lisa
Sky Ranch SkyMoms Parenting Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment