Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SkyMoms loves Ronda Brittian Ramadan!

                                
SkyMoms loves Ronda Brittian Ramadan!


Wow... this weekend was an amazing SKYMOM experience!

Ronda and I are friends from Jr. High (see the above picture of a dance we attended) and have not kept in touch as she has since moved out to California.  We recently reconnected via Facebook.  One evening last December I received a message asking me about the Christmas Charity Parties I was planning with my teenage daughters and then she said...
"I have so enjoyed having a glimse into everyones life on FB especially yours. Gosh how I wish Grace and I were back in Texas to participate in your amazing mother/daughter events at Sky Ranch.  I love the idea of a mother/daughter get away. Our time with them is so precious and I feel it is flying by! I don't know how you have time to have all this fun events! I wish I was a fly on the wall watching you plan!"

I expressed my wishes for her to live closer so that they could be involved in the events at Sky Ranch....never thinking that in March this next message would appear in my Facebook inbox :)!

"Can you tell me about the Morhp Leadership camp. I am wanting to sign Grace up for this camp during session 7
I'd like to sign my son Collin up for the session 7 camp as well.
We would be flying in from california to attend. I have loved, loved following you through fb and it is exciting to see all you do to bring other to Christ. Please let me know any information about the camp you think may be helpful in making our decision. Fondly, Ronda"

I Went CRAZY EXCITED....YES...RONDA....my Jr High friend, from Texas, who I had not kept up with, only reconnected recently via Facebook, lives in California, is now flying kids to Texas to experience   
 SKY RANCH....

I can't wait to see Ronda, Grace and Collin at the Closing Ceremony this Saturday, I will probably shed a few tears!  This is a story that is is sure to have a very happy ending!!!

They even decorated their rented car....


Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
"
Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version


No comments:

Post a Comment