Monday, August 8, 2011

Prayer Encouragement: "Exceedingly, Abundantly, and Above All!" by Guest SkyMom, Terrie Chevaillier

Exceedingly, Abundantly, and Above All!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly
abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us.
Ephesians 3:20


Exceedingly:  to an unusual degree.
Abundantly: more than adequate; over sufficient.
Above: a higher place.

As you start to pray, think about that one thing in each of
Your children, that consumes your thoughts or emotions
regarding need for answered prayer……Let’s pray.
Lord, I thank you that you can take this area that threatens
to overtake me with worry, doubt, and anxiety.  I want to
give it to you and acknowledge that you are the One
who can do way more than I can in my own strength, pressure, or
time.  Give me a vision for what you want to do and how
you want to grow my child in this area.  I know how awesome
my thoughts are in regards to answered prayer for them, but
I cannot even begin to imagine what you have in store for them….it’s way
better than I can even dream.  As I lay this down, I will watch
as You Father…not me in my strength, go about doing exceedingly, abundantly, and above all
that I can ask or imagine.
Amen



~Terrie Chevaillier, Guest SkyMom Prayer Encourager

No comments:

Post a Comment