Monday, August 29, 2011

Tips from Tori "The Tree ~ Psalm 1"


The Tree


Psalm 1 
Reminds me that the Lord sees those who trust in Him as trees planted by the rivers of water. Strong, solid, unmoving, and unchanging in spite of the storms of life, because they are rooted in Him.
I couldn’t help but wonder about the time when myself or our family is gone from this earth and there is no visible evidence that we have even been here. What will remain to tell others that I lived? It gives me great joy to know that something will remain. The root system of my faith and our families faith will keep on growing. As I have shared it with others, and they with still others, my faith and hope will be here when I am gone.
Lord, thank you that the faith I live by today is something that can outlast my human life. Thank you for the joy of sharing it with others, and helping them develop roots in You and Your Word.
Amen!
Tori Miller
Sky Ranch SkyMom Ministry Director



No comments:

Post a Comment