Monday, December 19, 2011

A Woman's Encouragement...from Linda Paulk, Sky Ranch CEO and President

Dear SkyMoms,

The joy of the Lord is our strength (see Nehemiah 8:10)!  Woohoo!  Praise the Lord….so happy to know that this is TRUE!  I awoke this morning praying for all of you.  Praying that you would know that through Christ you can do all things and that your source of strength is in Him (see Philippians 4:13).  We hear this so many times and acknowledge it as His word in the scripture, but so many times we don’t tap into the power source until we have exhausted our self efforts.  I know…to be completely transparent…I am guilty of this too! We know the Lord has a plan, we know He wants the best for all for us, we know that He is in control…why don’t we give it to Him to handle?  Ladies, today let me encourage you to cast all your cares upon the Lord for He will sustain you (see 1 Peter 5:7)
Today ladies, I know that there are some of you that are facing mountains to climb that seem too difficult to even begin the journey.  I realize that there are those of you who have obstacles to overcome, perhaps addictions you are facing either yourself or one of your loved ones, problems with your children, marriage difficulties, health issues, and more.  Please be encouraged by the scriptures above and know that God is our great provider and that He will never give us more than we can handle.  He wants you to allow Him to carry you, but this is a decision we must make.  We must choose to allow him to handle it.  Many times I find myself choosing to allow Him to handle it in my head, but not in my heart, which is when I have fully surrendered it to Him. 

Father God, today I pray for all of the Moms that are reading this blog.  I pray that you would strengthen their faith in you and that they would tap into the power and authority you have given them through your Holy Spirit…that they would recognize as Christians, you have given us this power.  I pray that they would acknowledge and recognize the enemy attacks, but focus on Jesus.  I pray that whatever each Mom is facing today that they would know without a shadow of doubt that you are greater than any problem and can and will handle it all.  I pray that they would release their cares to you.  I pray that you provide comfort, strength, healing, wisdom, knowledge, and discernment as each Mom embraces the day to day struggles, trusting you.  It is in the powerful name of Jesus I pray, Amen

Please know that the ministry of Sky Ranch is in prayer for all of your families.  On behalf of all of Sky Ranch, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and pray that the Lord will bless each one of you with a time of renewal and refreshment in Him, and that He would strengthen your family during this time.

Grateful to serve,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment