Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayer Encouragement: "A MUST READ!" by SkyMom, Terrie Chevaillier



A MUST READ!

 Consider this a SkyMoms prayer update/book recommend.
In December 2011, SkyMoms prayed for Lauren Scruggs.
Lauren and her family are closely connected to some of the Sky Ranch family
and her tragic story quickly spread worldwide.
On December 16, SkyMoms joined together in prayer for this sweet girl and her family.
Well…..I do not know Lauren personally, but I took the opportunity last week to read her book as I had seen it in bookstores and couldn’t stop thinking about it as I remembered that we had prayed earnestly for her healing.
I wanted to know how those prayers had been answered.
So, I finally bought it and started reading it and could not put it down.
I finished it in just a few days….it is that good and very well written.
I do not know Lauren, or her family, however after reading her book,
I would say that it confirms that there is POWER IN PRAYER!
If you have not read it….you must.  You will be blessed, filled with hope, and courage to persevere in your current situation, struggle, or yet to be answered prayers for yourself or your children.
Moms….God answers prayer.  He hears us when we storm heaven on behalf of his children.  He promises us that when we call out to Him that He hears.
And, what a joy to know that SkyMoms had the opportunity to call on the name of Jesus for this girl who I believe God is using to advance His kingdom and His purpose here on earth.
Still LoLo by Lauren Scruggs
Be encouraged!
~Terrie Chevaillier

No comments:

Post a Comment