Monday, March 16, 2015

Enjoy the little things - SkyMom Amy Watts


Life is flying by!  I cannot believe my sweet babies are 5 & 10 already!  My son turned 10 in January and it really got me…only 6 years and he’s driving; 8 years and he’s on to college.  Our lives are full of joy and fun but very, VERY busy.  I crave more one-on-one time with my children while I have the chance! 

I used to think I needed to plan super fun outings or special occasions to make special memories.  But I’m learning that they are truly content with just spending time together – board games around the kitchen table, a trip to Yogurtland (YUM!), or a family movie night on the couch!  Moving forward, I’m going to make the most of the little moments built into each day.  I encourage you to do the same!  And remember this sweet little saying (because it is so true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment