Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting to know your SkyMom Writer...Lisa Clark, Sky Ranch SkyMom Parenting Mentor


Lisa Clark

Sky Ranch SkyMom Parenting Mentor


I joined the Sky Ranch Team in 2007 and have loved every second of it! It has been my pleasure serving the moms and families of campers and their friends. The SkyMoms team exists to encourage and "pump up!" moms in biblical parenting.  With each post, gathering and interaction we hope you feel loved on and encouraged.  You are the heartbeat of the home!

I am a native Texan and have grown up in the Dallas area.  Prestonwood Baptist Church (PBC) is my church home and I love teaching bible study there.  My husband Brad and I were married at PBC in 1986 and have two daughters, Caroline (23) and Camryn (18).

Never in my wildest dreams, could I have told you that God would be using me at this point in my life to minister to moms.  But He is and I am forever grateful. To God be the Glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment