Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting to know your SkyMom Writer...Tori Miller, Sky Ranch SkyMom Ministry Director




Tori Miller

Sky Ranch SkyMom Ministry Director 

(our family at Sky Ranch Family Camp- Ute Trail, Colorado)



I am  a wife, mother, and friend that has a passion for equipping and encouraging moms in all areas of their lives. The Lord has allowed me to face many different trials and celebrations and I love to use those to minister to other ladies, allowing them to know they are not alone as they walk this journey of motherhood. I am very involved in women's Bible studies, serve on church and community committees that allow me to minister to ladies in all walks of life.
The role as Sky Ranch SkyMoms Ministry Director allows me many incredible opportunities to serve alongside moms by organizing and leading events throughout the year and helping to continue the fifty-plus year tradition of serving youth and families at Sky Ranch Christian Camps. Meigs, my husband, and I have been married for 21 years and have two daughters, Kyndall (16) and Sterling (14).  Our family considers it a blessing for us all to be apart of Sky Ranch through SkyMoms, Parent Child weekends, Family Camp or Summer Camp.  We Love Sky Ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment